I am making a claim of discovery of a new end to end joint ('Bend').
The Quantum bend.
It has a remarkable geometry and performs exactly as I expected it would. I found the tying sequence easier after a generous nip of Schnapps.
I am making a claim of discovery of a new end to end joint ('Bend').
The Quantum bend.
It has a remarkable geometry and performs exactly as I expected it would. I found the tying sequence easier after a generous nip of Schnapps.
Oh, I luv it ; and I Love Lucy, who would not doubt say
"Well, if that's the sort of thing you want,
you sure got a good one!"
.:. Indeed!
(The October 2026 date might find some who'd argue with that.
ditto for the EK.)
(-;
Dan,
Is my 'bend' a valid claim of originality?
Could it be published in a knot book?
Could others easily reproduce this 'bend' from the supplied photos?