I am making a claim of discovery of a new Eye Knot.
The Quantum Eye Knot.
It is a remarkable eye knot and performs well.
I am making a claim of discovery of a new Eye Knot.
The Quantum Eye Knot.
It is a remarkable eye knot and performs well.
What does it perform?
Yet again, " you got a humdinger!"
(-8
Dan,
Is my claim of originality valid?
Can I claim this as a new eye knot?
!!! DO NOT use a Quantum knot for any life critical application, as they do not exist when your you're not looking at them.
In my innocence it strikes me that the knot is just a mess. Is it better than a bowline? Perhaps you can post here the steps to tie that knot and someone more knowledgeable can tell whether it is just a messy rearrangement of an existing known knot.